Anthocyanidins, a class of flavonoids, are sugarless plant pigments. They are responsible for the intense color of fruits and vegetables such as blueberries, raspberries, and red cabbage. Plants with the most color typically contain the most anthocyanidins.
Plant of Original
Vaccinium uliginosum Linn.
Dark Purple-red Fine anthocyanidins Powder
100% Pass 80 Mesh
Anthocyanidins 25%-50% (by UV)
(1) Chinese Bilberry: 6%, 25% UV
(2) European Bilberry: 25% UV (Imported Material)
(1) Anthocyanidins may serve as powerful antioxidants, helping in the fight against free radicals created by the sun. Free radicals are believed to cause the appearance of aging skin and other chronic diseases. It is believed that these plant pigments can be more effective than vitamin C and vitamin E.
(2) Anthocyanidins have a positive impact on collagen protection. This is important because collagen is a protein that is abundant in the human body.
(3) Collagen is a component of blood, soft tissues, and ligaments.
bilberry Extract powder
bilberry Extract powder COA
Dark Purple to Purple red Powder
Pass 80 mesh
Loss on drying
Total Plate Count
<10000cfu/g or <1000cfu/g(Irradiation)
Yeast & Mold
<300cfu/g or 100cfu/g(Irradiation)
25kg/drum, In fiber-drums with two-plastic bags inside
Net Weight: 25kgs/Drum, Gross Weight: 28kgs/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: 51cmX41cm
Stored in a cool and dry well-closed container. Keep away from moisture and strong light/ heat. .
more interests , please check the following link :